Thursday, July 15, 2010

초콜릿처럼 달아요 | Sweet as Chocolate

I had not expect that my birthday (read: few days after my birthday) was going to be really interesting. First of all, it was in Daejeon, South Korea which made my birthday was my first birthday in Korea. Secondly, PARTY ... not really a party though, it was a sweet gathering of Indonesian people in one restaurant to celebrate 2 people who had birthday, who is me and Mas Christ. We ate 찜닭 [JjimTak] which is similar to Indonesian food called semur. And of course, cakes sweetened my birthday. Not only my Indonesian friend, but my Korean friend, whom I study English and Korean language with, gave me a sweet cake ... and a sweet doll lol.

Picture by Hadi PS.


And oh, I also had a small celebration on my TOPIK preparation class, those guys are sweet.

Picture by Edvan Muslimy

Yes -- sweetness is my theme for this post. ㅋㅋ

-- The doll looks very sad, though. I wonder why ㅋㅋ

앙가
July 15 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment