Friday, November 12, 2010

청양군 [CheongYang Gun]

CheongYang Gun is a small city which famous of gochu pepper as its agriculture product, so when you go there, you will see so many pepper shaped decoration like city lights, bridge, etc. A couple weeks ago I had school trip to this town to enjoy some kind of festival.
First destination is a bridge which has a huge pepper in the middle of it.
천장호출렁다리 - Cheonjangho Suspension Bridge
There is nothing much to see in this area except that interesting bridge. Actually I think there are some trail but then due to the limitation of time, we couldn't go there.
Second place was kind of museum, I am not a big fans of museum so I did not really enjoy this place, but then there was a tree full of paper which I found out was a wish tree, so I put my blank wish on it :)
The Tree of Wishes at 청영목재문화체험장 which means the experience place of culture of CheonYang or something like that
The last place was a star obsevatory ~~ yaaaayy, it was my first time to visit and experience the star observatory. 칠갑산스타파크 [ChilGapSan Star Park] thats where we went to see the stars. 
What I saw:
Moon
Jupiter
Double Star
Double Cross Star
Vega

Don't ask me because I don't know what they are ... except Jupiter and Moon ㅋㅋㅋ

More pictures here
.
November 12 2010
앙가

No comments:

Post a Comment