Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Story Has Just Begun

February 25, 2010
Finally moved to Inha University in Incheon. I am gonna live with other 3 people and all of them are Korean. Two of them are majoring in Business and one of them is majoring in Electronic. I met one today, he likes basket ball and other sports. His name is류형훈 and he is one of the two whose major is Business. I played basket ball with him for 20 minutes today.
So far so good, despite the fact that the shower room is public which I find it kind of uncomfortable, but I will get over it. The area is really nice, the view is awesome, food is really close. I like my dormitory even though CNU dormitory is still better. But socially, I think it would be better in here, knowing that I will live with other 3 people.
I want to go around the universities ... I'll post the report later :D

2011년 2월 26일
ㅏㅇㄱ

No comments:

Post a Comment