Tuesday, February 8, 2011

선욱 형~나이가 한살 더 많아져서 축하합니다 ...

Actually his birthday is on 8th of February, but instead we celebrated it on the 7th. SeonUk was my supporter when I first came to Korea, as I mentioned on my previous post about him, he helped me a lot in settling things up since at that time I did not speak any Korean at all. Anyway, it's not about me and him, it's about his birthday.
First, me and Felicia made the cute card.
Prepare all the weapons and ready to fight
Tadaaaa ... from our wild imagination into a masterpiece =]
Then, we went to buy the cake and met them [SeonUk and Yungam] to eat pizza :)
Next, we went to TalkHolic to (at least as the original plan) eat the cake, but accidentally [and fortunately] met the GP [Global People] which is a club who helps foreigners who come to Korea. SeonUk is a member. So, we celebrate it together :)
Happy Birthday 선욱 형
2011년 2월 8일
앙가


No comments:

Post a Comment