Sunday, May 2, 2010

GOAL~~

Who likes soccer?? Apparently I am not a huge fans of soccer. But, last Saturday, I went to a soccer stadium watch a soccer game. Daejeon vs Incheon. Why did I watch soccer game if I don't really like soccer?
Because it is Daejeon World Cup Stadium -- the stadium where some of world class soccer club have ever played in. It is enormous -- it has more than 40.000 seats.
It is now the home of Daejeon Citizen -- soccer club of Daejeon. We lost though T.T.

Interested? Click here to go to the official website of Daejeon Citizen.
More pictures HERE~~~~

앙가 May 01 2010 19.52

-- arrgghh tomorrow is Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of soccer, If I just could be there.. kalo di balikpapan ada lapangan bola kayak gini engga? mungkin dah digusur jadi ladang minyak kale..h.e.he.e.

    ReplyDelete