Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm sorry dragon maniac, dragon is not real ...

I thought dragon was real -- I was really shocked when the guide of the museum told us that dragon is only an imaginary animal which means it is not real. HA~~ Interesting though, long time ago, Korean people use these imaginary animals as signs of a lot of things, for example, as the sign of where is west, east, north, and south.
National Museum of Korea in Seoul was the place that I finally figured out that dragon was only imaginary animals. After Launching and Award Ceremony of World Students in Korea, we got a free tour of National Museum of Korea. I probably don't need to explain what is inside the museum. Just like other museums, they have this precious discoveries. In National Museum of Korea, they have Buddha Statue, Pagoda, Paintings, Jars, Crown, etc. I personally don't like history, but it is always interesting to know something precious back then. What really interesting for me though, that they have this smart device attached below the roof. I forget what it is called but it is a device that is used to reflect the sun light so that it can be the natural lightning system of the museum, makes it more natural. 

Pretty cool, huh?

More pictures here~~~
Visit the official website of The National Museum of Korea for more information.

앙가 6 May 2010 19.29

--One of my friends thought Power Ranger was real.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahah.. itu sih si cyannya aja yg komen lebih masuk akal klo power ranger itu real drpd naga real. tp lucu jg kamu ngga krn baru sadar skrg klo naga itu boongan. :P

    ReplyDelete