Sunday, December 5, 2010

Outstanding Blogger - YAYYYYY -

I am as the blogger of Saftira in Korea was selected as one of the 3 Outstanding Bloggers by World Students in Korea (WSK) program for the 3rd batch.
Thank you for everyone who has read and/or commented on Saftira in Korea and made this happen.
Thank you for WSK for letting me experience Korea through travelling and activities. I have been very proud to become one of the members of WSK and it has been really wonderful time and I am really honored to know the other amazing bloggers I met through this program.
I came late to the award ceremony so I missed the photo session ㅠㅠ;
I promise I will keep sharing my experience through my blog ... and my new camera ^^.

Thank you World Students in Korea

To see the winners click here.

*World Students in Korea is hosted by Presidential Council on Nation Branding - Republic of Korea.

December 05, 2010
앙가

2 comments: