Sunday, January 23, 2011

글러브 | Glove


Just want to share that today I went to a movie theater to watch this movie. It's called 글러브 (Gellobe) which in English is Glove. It is about, well I am not sure who is the main character in this movie but it is about baseball. There is this famous pitcher who is currently off from the team and goes to this school for deaf-mute students and train baseball to several students. They learn a lot from that famous athlete about playing in one team. Ok, I actually did not really understand the whole scene because it was in Korean language without subtitle, but the thing that I understand is how tiring and difficult to play baseball for them but then they understand that they play as a team and with that feeling they play better and better.
It was a good movie, it would have been more interesting if only I could understand Korean language better than now. At the end of the movie, there is this song from Huhgak and John Park - My best. I like that song, because the one who I went with to the movie theater also likes it :).


2011년 1월 23일
앙가


*no matter how many times you lose, just keep trying. There are always people there for you :) ... no? I am here ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment