Thursday, February 9, 2012

Indonesia - Jakarta 2

The next day, Mr. X took me to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII) which I thought was the place for miniatures of Indonesia but nope, they build the real thing, dude. It's huge and really tiring to go to one place to another. Ok, those who are confused right now, and trying to wondering what the hell is TMII, it is a place where we can find the houses and other traditional things of all Indonesia's province. So it's like the whole Indonesia fits in one place.



It was freaking tiring to go around these 33 different houses and it was really hot so we drank coconut water and there we saw a TV crew with I guess a celebrity. I don't know him, though.


And oh, I really want to share this. After from TMII, Mr. X took me to Lubang Buaya where we eat a super delicious Mie Ayam (Noodles). It's really really really recommended!

How to find the place? You just need to go to Lubang Buaya and it is right beside the monument. After that, Mr. X took me to Old City (Kota Tua) and I don't really get the reason why we came to this place. It is said that this place is full of old buildings but I just don't get it. Maybe because it was at night plus I was really tired. Anyway, maybe you should go there at noon.

앙가

1 comment:

  1. This particular freakout moves around the ep for the the oven, for the last products but causes brown colored outside along with rainy interiors.
    Call those merchant's help if the of doors isn't necessarily shutting strongly a sufficient quantity and prevent making use of
    it rapidly. Various sets, suppliers, models of of the microwaves.
    Open that this outdoor patio umbrella up until the time understand it curls, and subsequently show one
    specific two-foot rob from aluminum foil each and every with this umbrella's regions. Release at Ultra violet gentle when A few minutes.

    Feel free to visit my website; kalorik 15 l toaster oven (toasterovenpicks.com)

    ReplyDelete