Thursday, February 9, 2012

Indonesia - Jogjakarta 1

From Jakarta, I took a night train to go to my next destination which is Jogjakarta. It took 9 hours from Jakarta to Jogjakarta by trains. There are 3 kinds of train. The most expensive one is executive train, and then below executive there is business train, and the last one is economy train. I took business class train to go to Jogjakarta, but trust me, it was so different from my expectation about this business class. There is no air conditioner, but fortunately I took night train so it is not hot at all. The people, the slept on the floor and the snack seller, they just throw trash on the floor. I wonder what economy class would look like.
Anyway, I arrived at Stasiun Tugu (Tugu Station) Jogja and picked up by my sister. Shortly, we went to Malioboro to find souvenirs. I expected Malioboro to have "something" but I think it is only a regular marketplace. Nothing really spectacular.


Next, I went to a fort called Vredeburg, but trust me you don't want to go there. There is nothing there. Now this is the interesting part, Prambanan Temple. Located moreless 1 hour from the heart of Jogjakarta city, I rode motorcycle with my sister to go to Prambanan Temple.

The entrance fee is IDR 30000 = USD 3.33 but I think they have different entrance fee for foreigner. It was really amazing since this was the first time for me to see such temple. And not far from this temple, there are also several other temples.


More later :)

앙가

No comments:

Post a Comment