Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Letter From 1-Year-Ago-Saftira for Current-Saftira




Yup, after the brazilian guys announced that they already got the letter from 1-year-ago-their-selves, it's my turn to get my letter from 1-year-ago-myself. He (1-year-ago-Saftira) did not write a lot of stuff, though. But for me (Current-Saftira) it is a lot enough to remind me of the life in the US. He wrote about what I did, where I went, what classes did I take on each season. He really took me back to the life of 1 year ago. There is a line that he wrote that made me smile ... this one
I'm fine, how are you doing? Are you working right now? Or probably you are in another place outside of Indonesia to study (please smile --> which means "that's right!!")
And I smiled =] . Yes, 1-year-ago-Saftira ... I am in South Korea, now ^^.


Thank you 1-year-ago-Saftira for the letter and Thank you and hugs for SS for sending me this letter.
I miss you so much.


September 22, 2010
앙가

--추석 잘 보내세요 ^^

1 comment: