Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pre-2010 World Great Baekje Festival - Second Day




With the weather was less hotter than the first day, the second day was also better than the first day. Not only that I went to new places but also there were very interesting performances at the end of the day. The day was begun with the tombs ... again!!?? but it was a nice view from the top, though. Worth visiting.

It is called Tumuli in Neungsan-ri, Buyeo. There are 7 tombs of Baekje kings during the period of 538-660 A.D. Looks like the land of Teletubbies ... if you know what it is.
The next stop is Jeongnimsaji Museum, located in Buyeo. What is in there? there are a 5 stairs pagoda, Buddhas, and emm ... a museum (what?). You know what museum is like. And of course, there is a connection with Baekje Kingdom, because like you know, we were like in Baekje trip, so isn't that obvious?! hahah.
My group leader was simulating how Koreans bow to the Buddha

The last place to visit on that day, according to the what was written on the schedule, was supposed to be a castle. But, as we walked on the track, we did not see any castle. In fact, there was not really nothing to see. I guess there was another track that we could have gone to, which might lead to the castle. Anyway, it was called Busosanseong Fortress. I did not really take any pictures.
This is the interesting part. At night, we went to the same place as the night before (where there were performances and games) and ... ok let me put this way. On 16th, actually there was a one-day cultural trip offered by WSK, a program that I join, and they mentioned that there would be B-Boy performance, which I heard is a great performance. I had a kind of sad feeling because I missed the B-Boy performance due to my participation on this Baekje trip. But then that night, unexpectedly and luckily, there was B-Boy performance. And it was totally awesome.
But, it was not the only fun. That night, each of group (there were 12 group) had to perform their own performances. My team were doing this model-wannabe thing and singing my favorite Korean song (find my post about this, and you will know what song it is). The other team performances were really interesting. There were drama, guys dressed like girls, dance, Happy Birthday songs sang by many languages, dance again, and etc. My favorite was the guys dressed like girls, it was really funny and my travel mate was one of them hahah.
One of the performances, they were really cute ^^

Nice night to wrap up the exhausting day ^^. Pictures here.

September 19, 2010
앙가

-- Just had a coffee together with my friend and took picture of my 귀여운 친구 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment