Friday, September 24, 2010

What Saftira Did on Chuseok Holiday - First Day

For those who don't know what Chuseok is, read this. At that day, Korean get together with their family and do the bow to the ancestors. And there are some special food like rice cake. I had no chance to experience how Korean celebrate Chuseok, but on these 3 days holiday, I tried to do something.
The first day of the holiday, I went out to have dinner with a friend of mine. He is Korean but I think he looks like Japanese. Anyway, we went to a restaurant in Gung-dong not far from my dormitory. He is a nice guy and funny ^^.
이창헌
That's him, his name is 이창헌 [Lee Chang-Heon]. He is very tall and he likes Electric Music genre songs. It was a good night, I did not speak really much though, since I am not really good in Korea. But the nice thing about him is he wants me to speak Korean with him always, which means he purely wants my Korean skill gets better. And the night ended with a cup of coffee at 2Pigs coffee cafe. 
He said he likes things because of its weirdness hahah.

September 24, 2010
앙가

No comments:

Post a Comment