Sunday, August 29, 2010

2010 MNet 20's Choice Award

Took place at the River Park of Sheraton Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul. Because it was Summer, the theme were like pool and Summer^^. Anyway, WSK students got an opportunity to attend the award and I don't know if it was fortunate or unfortunate, we got a seat below the celebrity who attended the award.

The award was held from 6PM to 9PM. They announced the winners and also there were some performances by Korean singers. These are the winners that I had successfully taken the pictures of: 
Supreme Team
Beast
티아라 [T-ara]
이수근 [Lee Su Gen]
김태원 [Kim Tae Won]
유브이 [UV]

2AM also the winner

Yeah, due to the not-good-quality of camera that I have, I couldn't take any good pictures of all of them. Anyway, I found this website which list the complete list of winner at the award. It's here. That site also list the performances so I guess you can enjoy it there. I took some pictures though and I will upload it on my Picasa. So just check it out ^^.




More pictures HERE.

29 August 2010
앙가

--I hate my camera.

4 comments:

  1. 와 재밌었겠다,~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang lagi heboh disana grup apa sih?

    ReplyDelete
  3. banyak zu, selain yg menang2 itu, mereka suka 카라 (Kara), Miss A, pokoknya yg boyband2 gitu heboh. dan hiphop dan rap disini juga heboh, kek di US ya heheh aku sih suka yg solo2 aja, satu juga cukup hehehe kayak Seo in Guk ama Kwill. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, abis kayaknya sekarang K-pop lagi merajalela banget. makanya gw bingung selera orang korea gimana, makin banyak grup2 baru bermunculan
    kara sekarang juga merambah jepang

    ReplyDelete