Sunday, August 8, 2010

It is NOT a Good Bye Indeed

I met these two sisters at Parkland College, USA, two years ago. Me and 유리 이 [Yuri Lee], the younger sister were classmates in ESL (English as a Second Language) Grammar class. Me and 지미 이 [Jimi Lee], they older sister were classmate in ESL Listening and Speaking class. Through 1 year and 2 months in the US, I played with them, cooked together, picnic and other fun stuff. And of course, it all has to end at one point called a good bye.
Cooking Bulgogi
Barbeque at Ercan's House -- I just realized that I dont have picture with her when I was in the US
Anyway, when I left the US, I believed that it was not a good bye yet. And yes, in the end of July 2010, it turned out to be a see you later. After 1 year, I met them again in a park next to Han river, Seoul, South Korea. =].
Yuri, Jimi, and Me ^^
For my friends out there ... both you and I know that we will meet again someday. Never say never. =]

August 8 2010
앙가

No comments:

Post a Comment