Friday, August 20, 2010

서인국 [Seo In Guk]

Hello Readers,

Yes ... I was listening to this song and I fell in love with it. The song is titled "마지막 생일" [Majimak Sengil] which means the last birthday. The song was nice on my ears and his voice is really beautiful. Anyway, the singer is 서인국 [Seo In Guk], he is a very handsome Korea singer. Since I really like this song, I decided to know more about the singer, maybe someday if I luckily meet him, I would not be lack of information about him heheh. There is an official website of him that you can visit to know more about him, but even though the menu lists are in English, the content is in Korean. I will help you translate some of information about him, taken from his official website.


Name : 선인국 [Seo In Guk]
Date of birth : 20th October 1987
Place of birth : Ulsan
Educational background : Junior year at the Department of Information and Communication, Kyung Hee Cyber University

His latest album is titled "Just Beginning" contains that song I was talking about, and also there is a song called 사랑해 U [Saranghe U] which I think was the hits of this album. I have not listened to all the song, but I am looking forward to it. Curious? why not try to listen his songs, you might fall in love at the first time listening to his songs.

서인국 - 사랑해 U

서인국 Official Website : http://www.seoinguk.co.kr/

August 20 2010
앙가

-- 마지막 수업 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2 comments: