Wednesday, August 11, 2010

윤도현밴드 - Yoon Do Hyun [YB] Band -- South Korea Rock Band



Hello Readers,

I proudly introduce you ... YB Band, the Rock-est Rock Band in Korea ... tadaaaaaa.
Yup, honestly, I had not known them until I saw their performance at the festival in Ulleung-do. They are awesome!! I love their songs. Anyway, YB is the abbreviation for Yoon Do Hyun (윤도현) which is actually the name of the vocals. This band consists of 4 personnels. The vocals is as I mentioned before is actually the name of the band it self, the drummer is 김진원 (Kim Jin Won)  (I read his profile on www.ybrocks.com, and I think he is a funny-type of guy, are you not? lol). 박태희 (Park Tae Hee) plays Bass and 허준 (Heo Jun) or Baby J plays Guitar. Actually, you guys can get full information about them by going to www.ybrocks.com. But, I would like to tell you what I think about them. I actually am not a big fans of Rock Band or any rock-related thing, but to be honest, their songs are actually very nice on my ear. For example, I have not listened to all of their songs but a song titled A Flying Butterfly (YB Project Mini Album - "YB vs RRM"), at the first time I heard this song, I really feel like I was flying ... ok maybe that's too much. Sneakers is also a good one.
From left to right: Park Tae Hee (Bass), Heo Jun (Guitar), Yoon Do Hyun (Vocals), and Kim Jin Won (Drums)
These guys also have got a lot of awards. Their songs might be not the songs that I maniacally listen to over and over again all day long, but they definitely on my playlist =]. 

Check them out:
Official website : www.ybrocks.com
Official twitter : http://twitter.com/official_yb 
Facebook: input 'ybrocks' on the search box ^^

August 11 2010
앙가

-- To YB Band, thanks for your kindness and patient to take pictures(es) with us and to sign bunch of endless paper here and there =]. Now listening to 스니커즈 (randomly played on my iTunes).

No comments:

Post a Comment